#23 Original Poster (OP)
Bls: Food Album
Voodo Chicken Salad
* FOR THE SALAD:
* Cooked Chicken, Diced Or Shredded
* Feta Cheese
* Diced Tomatoes
* Crusted Tortilla Strips Or Homemade Strips
* FOR THE DRESSING:
* ¼ cups Dijon Mustard
* ¼ cups Lime Juice
* ¼ cups Chili Paste
* 2 Tablespoons Crushed Red Pepper
* ¾ cups Light Mayo
* 1-½ cup Sesame Oil
* 1 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
* ½ cups Soy Sauce
* 1-½ cup White Sugar
* ¼ cups Minced Garlic
* ⅓ cups Pureed Ginger (found In The Produce Aisle)
Mix all of the dressing ingredients, except the ginger, in a bowl with a hand mixer for a couple minutes. Add the ginger and stir with a whisk until well blended. Top your salad with the chicken, tortillas, feta cheese, tomatoes, and the dressing.
#25 Original Poster (OP)
Bls: Food Album
1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
2 overripe bananas (mashed)
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
2. Mix the buttermilk, egg, butter and bananas in another bowl.
3. Mix the wet and dry ingredients making sure to not over mix.
4. Heat a pan and melt a touch of butter in it.
5. Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into the pan and heat until the surface starts to bubble and the bottom is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
6. Flip the pancake and cook the other side until the bottom is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
* 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
* 1 large egg, lightly beaten
* Cooking spray
Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (flour through salt) in a large bowl, and make a well in center of mixture. Combine buttermilk, oil, and egg; add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
Spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
99 (26% from fat)
2.9g (sat 0.8g,mono 0.9g,poly 1g)
All-purpose flour 3 cups 750 mL
Granulated sugar 2 tbsp. 30 mL
Baking soda 2 tsp. 10 mL
Baking powder 2 tsp. 10 mL
Salt 1 tsp. 5 mL
Egg yolks (large) 6 6
Buttermilk 3 1/3 cups 825 mL
Butter (or hard margarine), melted 6 tbsp. 100 mL
Egg whites (large) 6 6
Sift first 5 ingredients together into large bowl. Make a well in centre.
Beat next 3 ingredients together in medium bowl until well combined. Pour into well. Mix until just moistened.
Beat egg whites in separate large bowl until stiff but not dry. Fold into batter. Heat greased frying pan or electric griddle on medium-high until drops of water dance around on surface. For each 4 inch (10 cm) pancake, spoon 1/4 cup (60 mL) batter into frying pan. Cook until bubbles appear on surface and edges are lightly browned. Flip over. Cook until lightly browned. Makes about 40 (4 inch, 10 cm) pancakes.
1 pancake: 72 Calories; 2.7 g Total Fat; 190 mg Sodium; 3 g Protein; 9 g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fibre
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 3 tablespoons sugar
* 1 tablespoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg freshly ground if possible
* 2 large eggs, at room temperature
* 1 1/4 cups milk, at room temperature
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more as needed
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
(No whisk? Go with a fork.)
2) In another bowl, beat the eggs and then whisk in the milk and vanilla.
3) Melt the butter in a large skillet (cast iron is ideal) or on a griddle over medium heat.
4) Whisk the butter into the milk mix. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture, and whisk until a thick batter just forms.
5) Still at medium heat, ladle a 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet to make the pancake. Make 1 or 2 more, taking care to keep them evenly spaced apart. Cook, until bubbles break the surface of the pancakes, and the undersides are golden brown (about 2 minutes).
6) Flip with a spatula and cook about 1 minute more on the second side.
7) Serve immediately or cover with foil to keep warm.
These go from craving to table in about 20 minutes.
Add in your favorite sliced fruit (bananas, strawberries, blueberries), mini-chocolate chips or chopped nuts. Throw it in the batter or if you don't want blue pancakes, add as bubbles start to form but before you flip. Just keep an eye out so your add-in's don't burn.
Powdered sugar, butter, ice cream, warmed fruit compote from a can, sliced fruit, chopped nuts, whipped cream, chocolate syrup are all great topping ideas.
Or make a sandwich by placing bacon and eggs or ham and cheese between two pancakes.
2 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups buttermilk
4 tablespoons butter
½ teaspoons vanilla extract
oil or cooking spray (for cooking)
Step 1: In a large bowl beat eggs. Add buttermilk, butter and vanilla and mix well. Add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well until smooth and let batter set for a few minutes.
Step 2: Heat griddle or pan over medium heat. Brush lightly with oil or spray with cooking spray. You can test to see if the pan is hot enough by adding a few drops of water, if or when the drops start to dance its hot enough.
Step 3: Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the griddle. Cook on the first side until bubbles that form start to pop. You can also gently lift up the pancake to make sure the bottom is not overcooking, if it is the pan may be too hot and you will need to adjust the heat. Flip the pancake over with a spatula and cook until golden brown. Repeat until all the batter is gone.
Bls: Food Album
check this out,,,,,,,,,
#28 Original Poster (OP)
Bls: Food Album
Hehe kalo makanan tradisional, jangan khawatir. Sudah disiapkan. Dari sabang hingga merauke. Dari kota ke desa.
Oh ya, aku dapat nama-nama makanan ini dari game kesukaanku, Cafe World. Trus aku cari deh di google.
#29 Original Poster (OP)
Bls: Food Album
King Crab Bisque
2 Dungeness crabs, 1 to 1 1/2 lb. each, cooked
2 Tbs. unsalted butter
1 small yellow onion, chopped yellow onion
1 carrot, peeled and coarsely chopped
1 celery stalk, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes (fresh or canned)
1 1/2 cups dry white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc
1 Tbs. chopped fresh tarragon (optional) tarragon
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 cups bottled clam juice clam
3 cups water
1 cup heavy cream
1 Tbs. Cognac or other good-quality brandy
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
How to make Dungeness Crab Bisque
First, clean and DILARANG KERAS the crabs: Twist off the legs and claws and set aside. Place each crab on its back and pull off the small triangular apron-shaped shell flap, then insert your thumb underneath the top shell and pull it off. Remove the dark gray intestines and the feather-shaped white spongy gills from the body and discard. Rinse the crab body well. Break the body in half and remove the meat from the cavities. Using a mallet, DILARANG KERAS the legs in several places and remove the meat. Set aside the crabmeat in a bowl. DILARANG KERAS the large claws and carefully remove the meat from each claw in a single piece. Slice the meat and set aside for garnish. Using kitchen shears, cut the shells into small pieces; set aside.
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the onion, carrot and celery and sauté, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes. Add the crab shells, tomatoes, wine and tarragon, if using. Sprinkle the flour over the top and stir to mix well. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
In a bowl, combine the clam juice and water. Combine one-third of the clam juice mixture and one-third of the shell mixture in a blender. Pulse briefly to break up the shells. Place a fine-mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth over a bowl. Pour the contents of the blender through the sieve. Repeat with the remaining clam juice and shell mixtures in 2 batches. Transfer to a clean soup pot.
Place the pot over low heat and bring to a gentle simmer. Stir in the cream, brandy and cayenne and season with salt and pepper. Add the reserved crabmeat and heat through. Ladle into warmed bowls and garnish with the claw meat. Serve immediately. Serves 6.
1 lb blue crab meat, fresh or pasteurized
2 tbs finely chopped onion
2 tbs finely chopped celery
1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
3 tbs all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
dash of ground white (or black) pepper
1 qt milk
2 generous dashes hot pepper sauce
Remove any pieces of shell or cartilage from crabmeat. Cook onion and celery in butter until tender but not brown. Blend in flour and seasonings. Add milk gradually, stirring constantly; cook until thick. Add crabmeat and hot pepper sauce; heat thoroughly. If desired, add 1 tbs sherry and an additional 2 tbs butter 10 minutes before serving.
#30 Original Poster (OP)
Bls: Food Album
1/2 kilo pork, cut in cubes
1/2 kilo chicken, cut into pieces
1 head garlic, minced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup vinegar
2 cups of water
1 teaspoon paprika
5 laurel leaves (bay leaves)
4 tablespoons of cooking oil or olive oil
2 tablespoons cornstarch
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons water
In a big sauce pan or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil then sauté the minced garlic and onions.
Add the pork and chicken to the pan. Add 2 cups of water, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, vinegar, paprika and the bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or when meat is tender.
Remove the pork and chicken from the sauce pan and on another pan, heat cooking oil and brown the pork and chicken for a few minutes.
Mix the browned pork and chicken back to the sauce and add cornstarch dissolved in water to thicken.
Add salt and/or pepper if desired
Bring to a boil then simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve hot with the adobo gravy and plain rice.
1 tasa ng puti o cider suka
1 tasa ng tubig
2 tablespoons peeled at durog bawang
1 kutsarita asin
1 kutsarita itim na itim
3 pounds ng manok (malaking piraso o hacked maliit)
2 ½ pounds baboy kulata hiwa sa 1 ½ pulgada cubes
2 tablespoons toyo
2 tablespoons peanut langis (opsyonal)
¼ tasa ng red wine (opsyonal)
mainit sarsang o tuyo mainit peppers (opsyonal)
1 / 2 tasa sa buong 1 tasa ng brown asukal (opsyonal)
3 baya dahon (opsyonal)
1. Sa isang malaking palayok dalhin sa isang pigsa ang suka, tubig, bawang, asin, baya dahon (opsyonal), mainit paminta, at itim na paminta.
2. Idagdag ang putulin ng karne cover sa kayumanggi asukal at muling magsama sa isang pigsa.
3. Mas mababa ang init at magngitngit sakop sa loob ng 30 minuto.
4. Idagdag ang toyo at ang alak (opsyonal) at lutuin ng isang karagdagang 10 minuto.
5. Alisin ang mga karne at ipagpatuloy ang pagluluto ng sarsang hangga't ito ay nabawasan ng kalahati.
6. Opsyonal: Habang ang sarsa patuloy na lutuin, baka gusto mong kayumanggi ang mga manok at baboy piraso sa isang mainit na kawali na may peanut langis. Kapag ginamit ninyo ang malaking piraso ng manok (ie leg tirahan) laktawan ang hakbang na ito.
7. Paglingkuran ang mga karne at ang sarsa sa kanin.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Fast Food||Megha||Memasak & Makanan||2|
|Devil's Food Cake||andy_baex||Memasak & Makanan||0|
- Pengumuman selengkapnya di Forum Pengumuman & Saran