RPWL - Stock

Cynthia

RPWL - Stock

Just for a change RPWL is a German progressive rock band. The band was formed in 1997 as a Pink Floyd cover band. The name was taken from the first letters of the original 4 members; Chris Postl, Phil Paul Rissettio, Yogi Lang, and Karlheinz Wallner. After three years they started to make their own music based on their influences from their cover band era. Their debut CD, "God Has Failed" was met with international enthusiasm, praise and excellent reviews in all the major progressive rock music magazines. 2002 brought "Trying To Kiss The Sun" which saw the band developing more their own sound and not relying so heavily on their influences. Their 3rd studio album, "Stock" was released in 2003. It was formed of the tracks that didn't make it onto the first 2 albums, plus a cover of Syd Barrett's Opel, which the band used at shows as a soundcheck.

200312stockyr9.jpg

Track Listing
01. Opel
02. The Way It Is
03. Perceptual Response
04. Forgive Me / Part 1
05. Gentle Art Of Swimming
06. Who Do You Think You Are
07. Going Outside
08. Sun In The Sky
09. Forgive Me / Part 2
10. Forgive Me / Part 3

Quality 320

Sesuai forum rules, dilarang memasukan materi link download yang kemungkinan ilegal seperti crack, bajakan dan semacamnya. Software freeware dan shareware yang dibagikan/direview secara benar diperbolehkan

Link didelete, thread dapat di closed dan di move ke Archive, jika anda merasa ini kesalahan mohon pm saya

Last edited by a moderator:
Back