All about Sego kucing

Bls: All about Sego kucing

dab, teh anget siji nggih...

udah nyoba angkringan Lik Man belum?
the legendary angkringan with special menu, kopi Joss!
mangstabb.......

angkringan deket kos ku lumayan enak nurut aku, aku biasanya belinya nasi sambel teri yang dihalusin ntu sama nasi usus, ma nasi bakmi + telor.wuih mantap wlo murah...

ni ya aku jelasin khususnya bwat MEGHA sego kucing itu istilah orang jawa nasi kucing gtyu tapi cma ada di jogja
bner jga zang di atas porsinya dikit than agak jorok gtu
tempetnya di angkringan bukanya malem-malem makannya sambil liat jurang kalo gax sungai di bawah.................,,,,,,,

monica_murrey@yahoo.com

I am called Monica murrey, (monica_murrey@yahoo.com) I am a very beautiful looking nice girl very attractive and romantic both caring and lovely. accepting you as good and nice handsome partner for long term lovely relationship.i saw your profile on (indonesiaindonesia.com) today and found youworthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern,teassing you all the supernatural satisfactions,and intense emotion of feeling so strong for you. about me and for me to send you some pictures of mine, email me in order to correspond relationship with you, then contact me through my email address thus(monica_murrey@yahoo.com) awaiting to hear from you soon Monica.

Back