English Conversation Club

Bls: English Conversation Club

Yep, you can call me that! :D Oh, and I've been good... Though a lil bit annoyed cuz I have to clean up and sort my things from my container which contains totally random and useless stuff... >.> But I'm great aside of that, thanks for asking! ^_^

Anyway, why do you like speaking English?

do you work catcher?

Why misa like speaking english? er...er... Er... because...er...its fun! Yeah, english so fun! :)) my answer so bad, u know, misa english so bad, lol

what the!!! you.. you 9th grader!! Are u?? huoooo...but u conversation was very good! @.@

Me? yeah, sometimes misa have a work, and misa a student too, :)(

Now, why do you like speaking english?

Student? Mm... What grade are you in, Misa-chan? And yep, I'm a 9th grader! And thanks for the compliment, I appreciate that very much! *bows*

I like speaking English because sometimes it feels more comfortable than speaking Indonesian, especially when I'm on the internet. I tend to mix my Indonesian with some English too, when I happen to chat with Indonesian on the net.

wow! Awsome, u very like english so much, eh?
Can u speaking indonesia catcher? lol of course u can, isn't? lol misa the stupid one :))

Now, what R doing?

Haha, actually, I just feel weird speaking Indonesian on the internet because I don't know which is best to use: saya, aku or gw. With close friends that wouldn't be a trouble... But I have trouble deciding when I'm introducing myself! :p

No, Misa-chan's not stupid... But yeah I can speak Indonesian. It's my mother's tongue and the language I speak everyday :)

I'm talking to some friends on MSN and being on several other forums while waiting for an FMA OVA to complete buffering... What about you?

firts, u can call me misa, catchase. just misa, no Chan. hehe, like misa call you catchase not satrcatchase :)(

U feel so weird? Hm, in a forum thats free, u know. Anybody in forum doesn't think that a trouble.
ex...er,...if u want to have a friendship u can use 'aku', if u want too have a smart personal u can use 'gw' like a bad personal, if u want to have a natural u can use 'saya'.
Ahaha,, misa do stupid again..

u have a donlod sometn'? Misa not, just to use this time 4 fun, this day so boring to me. :)(

hohohoh..yes, I did it on purpose.
My guess is before, you'll ask a star....ihihihi (please correct my english)

maybe this is the right sentence....:

yes.. i did it on purpose... hehehe.. i knew it.. that you'd ask me one star for that...

xixixi..
please star catcher.. help me to correct resi's sentence...

Nope, I was watching something on Youtube... :p And I just feel weird xD I know it's free... And today's kinda boring for me too...

Hello Popoi. Well, you got it right already, your correction I mean... :p The only weird thing I spotted in Resi's sentence was "my guess is before". I can't really, erm, figure what she wanted to say. :p

That's good to hear! I'm doing good as well (who wouldn't in a holiday xD), thanks for asking ^_^

Yep, I celebrate Christmas, and it sure is nice... What about you? Do you celebrate it too?

:D no, i'm not celebrate it...hmm during the holiday i just stay at home..(in indonesian = molor :)))

maybe this is the right sentence....:

yes.. i did it on purpose... hehehe.. i knew it.. that you'd ask me one star for that...

xixixi..
please star catcher.. help me to correct resi's sentence...

hmm yap yap yap.....setujaaa wekekeke

Nope, I was watching something on Youtube... :p And I just feel weird xD I know it's free... And today's kinda boring for me too...

Hello Popoi. Well, you got it right already, your correction I mean... :p The only weird thing I spotted in Resi's sentence was "my guess is before". I can't really, erm, figure what she wanted to say. :p

i mean..hmm...hmm..oyeaahh i mean i've already guess that..:D:p

so resi.....
thanks starcatcher..
and.. misaaaaa... where are you..??

:D no, i'm not celebrate it...hmm during the holiday i just stay at home..(in indonesian = molor :)))

Haha, I also stay at home during the holidays, at least this time... :p It's nice, being in front of the computer instead of anywhere else xD

catcher!! catcher where R u??

POPOI, hei! Do you wanted misa! misa here!
I know why u looking misa, u want give misa star!! Isn't it!! well,,letss...

Back