English Conversation Club

Hullo everyone...
^___^

How are you?

Hopefully you're fine yaa...

It doesn't matter if you're not good at English. Let's us practice together!!

@ miho :
Whooa, you're so lucky!!!
You've your own private teacher, and for me chatting is very hepful for improving our skill in other's language!
Where is he come from?

@ ishimaru
@ Kupr3t
@ A_S_T :
Nice 2 meet you too. . . ^___^

Hai.. hamtaro..you can call me made..he..he

nice to meet you too
so..how should i call you then? How long you been join on ii?

Jimmy Choo sandals Aurora Open-Toe Combine Glamoro

Today, there are several major suppliers who may have made many different Custom Baggage such as JPG , Birkin bags, Designer bags, Chanel totes, Chanel quilted bag, Chanel Carrier, Lv bags, LV purse, Gucci bags, Gucci Hobo, Fendi Secret agent, Fendi handbags, Chole bags, Chole Paddington, Mulberry Purses, Mulberry bayswater, Balenciaga totes, Balenciaga Ce Dix, Dior Totes, Jimmy Choo handbags, Prada Handbags, Kooba Purses, Marc Jake handbags, YSL handbags, Miu Miu Bags, Versace totes,Thomas Wylde purses and many others. As a result, the standard of the particular ladies handbag jimmy choo shoes sale throughout someone's possession also it really demonstrates the one's status inside society. That means etter the product quality Increased the position. Hockey as well as actions have been directed to at least one band of males ,or ladies, or perhaps a combination of girls and boys pitting their particular teams up against the opposition till spectators started to view and clamor.

Each and every selection discloses a massive number of colors: rear, deep blue, green percolate periodontal, whitened treasure, dark red red-colored, amethyst red, thyme eco-friendly, smokey barbecue grilling gray, jimmy choo canada atmosphere glowing blue etc.In '97, the vibrant People from france designer Nicolas Ghesquie arrived on board as well as ended up being designated because inventive overseer associated with Balenciaga. He or she includes the rich musical legacy involving Balenciaga along with cutting-edge factors. Finding the former dominance involving Balenciaga, Ghesquie ended up being praised jointly one of the most significant makers of his / her era.Balenciaga discovered many beautiful as well as impressive things for your manner market. Ghesquie merged the actual history regarding Balenciaga and created to create a a lot more prospering Balenciaga kingdom, together with launches of handbags, perfume, and also other high end merchandise.

As there are a lots of aromatic candles now out there, you are able to choose virtually any scent that might be perfect for your exhibit location. But do choose a few scented candles which encourage relaxation and is also soothing and attractive on the customers sense of smell.The sort of tunes played in the actual searching regions as well as home improvement stores can be one way associated with giving you better consumers encounter while you shop. Once more, similar to things i have got talked about earlier mentioned, cheap jimmy choo sandals your current kind of songs should be depending on what is on your show as well as your focus on client. As an example, when the store can be gps unit perfect youthful age group, have you thought to use fast along with funky audio It really is considerably better because this sort of audio is what they're hearing today. Kids is not going to such as hearing old tunes if they're out and about shopping using close friends.

Read More:
http://www.jcshoescanada.com/

Yeah... I thought about posting here, but then realized that it has been so quiet for awhile...

Hi everyone :D just thought I'd introduce myself here. English is still my second language, but I speak it everyday (though I admit that my English sometimes is still all over the place - usually when I try to describe things that I have no idea how to explain, or when I have to talk really fast)... my Indo on the other hand... has gotten worse. I can no longer read instructions in Indonesian without translating it to English first (well, I can, but I'd get very confused first before finally understanding what it meant, so it's not very practical... but I still speak it almost on daily basis too) >:> All my stories posted on the net and ii are in English (I'm screwed if I have to translate them all to Indonesian). But I'm happy to help as much as I can :)

Well idk is it good or not lol. Me too, even now I live at Australia but almost every friday I go to some indonesian community here and spoke in Indonesian, as Bahasa Indonesia is our nation language (yes, and we should be proud of it) also there's Bahasa Indonesia classes here :)

Anyway, nice to know you lethal_lady.

doesn't mean to be rude or being a grammar nazi

I can no longer

Should be replaced with 'I am no longer' as 'can' expressed only for verb not for adverb of time :)

Well idk is it good or not lol. Me too, even now I live at Australia but almost every friday I go to some indonesian community here and spoke in Indonesian, as Bahasa Indonesia is our nation language (yes, and we should be proud of it) also there's Bahasa Indonesia classes here :)

Anyway, nice to know you lethal_lady.

Should be replaced with 'I am no longer' as 'can' expressed only for verb not for adverb of time :)

Good on you. I don't get the luxury here, work is quite demanding and most of my close friends are locals or from other countries. I talk/chat/txt with my bestfriend on daily basis, but like me, she also finds it easier to speak English - and we ended up with this botched up version of Indonesian/English conversations. Haha. It confused some people when we jump from one language to the other in mid conversation. I still occasionally go to Indonesian community events to meet up with some friends and re-connect with them (if I'm not working or sleep deprived or involved in some out of work projects). I still speak Indonesian fluently (slang and everyday conversations), but it'll take some major brain power for me to speak formally.

Nice to know you too, graha_nurdian :)

Anyway, I never knew, since "I can no longer" is used in so many texts and conversations without any corrections made to it (even to my essays when I was still in highschool and Uni), I've also heard it on radio/tv and read it online or somewhere else - maybe people have become ignorant about it these days. Thanks for the info I'll definitely look into it :)

Btw, I also don't mean to be rude, I'm merely returning the favour,

there's Bahasa Indonesia classes here :)

should be "there are Bahasa Indonesia classes here"

and

should be "don't mean to be rude or being a grammar nazi" - assuming that you were meaning "I don't mean to be rude or being a grammar nazi" :)

=b=

Last edited:
Damn my grammars were messed up lol. I should pay attention on English class :D

Yeah, people nowadays has become ignorant to the grammar, there's a lot of those slang language around like 'no can do' or 'long time no see' etc.

Yeah, but I guess all languages have slang and expressions that don't necessarily make sense. Language will keep evolving, there will be more words and expressions in the future. However, I seriously hope that txt language don't become an acceptable form of language. It's horrifying to see kids in school answer questions using txt language.

Hmm... txt language is a term for the abbreviations and slang most commonly used due to the necessary brevity of mobile phone text messaging, in particular the widespread SMS(short message service) communication protocol - source

I read on the news sometimes last year that some kids at school used txt language on their exams. It's horrifying >8o

Back