Where is there another forum for Indonesia with more English?

MrMrLuckyKhan

Hello all!!!

Unfortunately I have not been here in Indonesia long enough to speak much Bahasa, but I would LOVE to find a nice forum to chat with local Indonesians!!!! I am now in Medan, after traveling around for the last 3 months in this country. I am from America, so English is my first, and only language at this time. I am a very patient person, and love talking to all the locals I meet and trying to communicate as best we can!!! If anyone wants to chat with me let me know, and I will share my Instant Messenger ID's. Hope to hear back from you all, and HOPEFULLY I will learn enough Bahasa to chat in the other threads in this forum very soon!!!!

Terimakasi,

LK

Last edited:
Hello all!!!

Unfortunately I have not been here in Indonesia long enough to speak much Bahasa, but I would LOVE to find a nice forum to chat with local Indonesians!!!! I am now in Medan, after traveling around for the last 3 months in this country. I am from America, so English is my first, and only language at this time. I am a very patient person, and love talking to all the locals I meet and trying to communicate as best we can!!! If anyone wants to chat with me let me know, and I will share my Instant Messenger ID's. Hope to hear back from you all, and HOPEFULLY I will learn enough Bahasa to chat in the other threads in this forum very soon!!!!

Terimakasi,

LK

Hi LK, great to know that you are joint the forum. other than indonesiaindonesia.com you may have to go to detik.com and look for the forum.

HI can I have ur Yahoo Messenger ID ?

Because i wanna met and make a relationship with other people from other country

Depending by my English quality, maybe i am not good enough to talk with u

but i have motivation that improve English is more important
if u ask about experience only once to Australia about 1 week

that was nice experience and I wanna go there once more

Its all about me

Back