English Conversation Club

Bls: English Conversation Club

Thanks, Resi. :D What have you been doing?

Hi Dipi. I'm Star, or Catcher, (or whatever you want to call me as long as it's not insulting). It's nice ta meetcha =D

hi all, may i join this club? I think this is the best part of this forum, coz we can share everything in our mind while try to learn the other language, but why this section doesn't have some focus of topic that we can share together about it. So enough or now, I'll try to continue next time, later!

:hy: dobleng, nice to see you

you are right, nothing of a fixed topic in this thread maybe because at least visitors will also lack the response.
humm thanks for your opini..

humm mr dobleng, did you know the news about 14 woman robbing the gold?
I don't really know and want to know about that, can you help me?

Hiya Dobleng. Actually this section (or sub-forum) has several topics... only this thread doesn't. I mean, we all need an off-topic thread to vent or say completely random things, no? (Although I totally agree with Resi on the lack of visitors >.>)

And hey-la-hoo, Resi. I've caught you! =D Hm? 14 women robbing gold? Where? When? I've not heard of it...

star, are you fasting?

humm alhamdulillah i'm still strong and energic till this our..hyahaaaa full spirit for this fasting month

test2 : lonely no more ^_^ let's make some scream.......
(forgive me if I'm wrong typed) my English is very bad...

Last edited:

Sorry for the very late reply... I wasn't on yesterday. No, Resi, I do not fast :p

All right, let us all scream: HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH! =D

@ kinneas: yuhuu :hy: nice to see you...
is there something screamy yesterday?

@ star, where are you?

I'm right here, Resi. Sorry, I've been irregularly online and only for short periods of time, too.

Anyway, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE! Merdeka!

Back