Fernando Santos has officially been fired by Poland

Ragnaros

Official announcement from the Polish Football Association

The Polish Football Association has announced that, starting from September 13, 2023, Fernando Santos will no longer serve as the head coach of the Polish national team.

The President of the Polish Football Association, Zbigniew Boniek, said, "I want to thank Coach Santos for his work with the Polish national team and wish him success in his future sporting challenges."

Coach Santos stated, "Although we are ending our cooperation, I am grateful for the opportunity to have coached the Polish national team. I wish Poland and its people all the best; they were very friendly to me during my time here."

President Boniek added, "Selecting a new national team coach is now a top priority for the Polish Football Association's management, and we will soon announce the timing of the new coach's introduction."

fter being dismissed from the Portuguese national team following the World Cup last year, Santos became the head coach of the Polish national team in January of this year. He led the team in six matches, with a record of three wins and three losses. Currently, the Polish team is ranked fourth in Group E of the European Championship qualifiers, facing a challenging path to qualification.

SUMBER: https://www.bola008.com/

Back