Pepatah Petitih Harian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust the one who can see these three things in you: Sorrow behind your smile, love behind your anger and reason behind your silence.

I may act like I don't mind. But when that exceeds the limit, you'll experience a whole new me in a whole new manner.

God gave us two gifts; one is choice, second is chance...The choice of a good life and The chance to make it the best!

Many times we tend to judge & make fun of people who repeat the same mistake that we made istead of helping them get through the situation.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they make the most of everything that comes their way.

No one has the right to judge you They might have heard your stories, but they didn't feel what you were going through.

I don't want a perfect person, I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well & loves being with me.

A friend is someone who hides the smile and helps you up when you fall. I'm looking for someone who laughs so hard they fall too.

Whatever is bringing you down, let it GO! You don't need that negativity in your life. Keep calm and be positive. Good things will happen.

Once you focus on your gifts instead of your problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back