Pepatah Petitih Harian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choose to be happy for no reason at all. If you are happy for a reason, you could be in trouble, because that reason can get taken away...

"The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could"

Success is tied to action. Successful people keep moving and trying. They make mistakes, but they do not quit.

When we do good for those who can't repay us, everyone wins. When we use people for our selfish gain, everyone loses.

Surround yourself with people who strengthen your character and remove yourself from people who compromise your character.

Everyday is filled with opportunities to change the world, but you have to take your eyes off yourself to discover them.

I have given you my heart and opened my soul. It is given to you with all of my love. Treat it well, as it is easily broken.

God gave you a heart to love with not to hate with, God gave you the ability to create heaven on earth, not hell.

People have different ways of showing their love. Stop measuring & stop comparing. Because love is always equal as long as it real.

You can have all the knowledge in the world, but it means nothing without building up the confidence to do something with it.

Love is like a garden. Sometimes you have to bury your feelings, water them with tears and then wait to see where they grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back