Phil Collins - No Jacket Required (1985)

siapague

PhilCollins-NojacketrequiredmenG-1.jpg

PhilCollins-NojacketrequiredmenGong.jpg

No Jacket Required is an album by English singer-songwriter Phil Collins, released on 25 January 1985. It was his third solo album and to date remains his most commercially successful. The album went to number 1 in various parts of the world, including the United States, where it was at the top of the charts for seven weeks,[1] United Kingdom and Canada. Remixes of six songs from the album were later included on the 12"ers compilation.

Four singles were released from the album: "One More Night", "Sussudio", "Don't Lose My Number" and "Take Me Home". All four singles were top ten hits in the Billboard Hot 100 Chart, while the three singles that were released in the UK all reached the top 20 there. Its biggest selling singles in the US were "Sussudio" and "One More Night", both of which went to number one.[2]

No Jacket Required features various guest vocalists, including Helen Terry, Peter Gabriel and Sting. Many of the songs, including "Long Long Way To Go," also appeared in various episodes of Miami Vice, and "The Man With the Horn" was re-written and re-recorded for the episode "Phil the Shill".[3] "We Said Hello Goodbye" was re-recorded for the movie Playing for Keeps.

The album was positively received and won the Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 1985.[4] Stephen Holden of The New York Times said that the album was "quietly revolutionizing and expanding the role of the drums in pop record making".[5] Collins embarked on The No Jacket Required World Tour concert in 1985 which was also successful. During the tour, Collins received critical acclaim for appearing at both the Philadelphia and Wembley Stadium Live Aid events on the same day.

Code:
Artist .................. : Phil Collins
Title ................... : No Jacket Required
Release Date ............ : 1985
Genre ................... : Pop / Rock
Quality ................. : 192 kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 00:48:00  (70.MB)
Cover.................... : Front

Tracklist:

1 Sussudio
2 Only You Know And I Know
3 Long Long Way To Go
4 I Don't Wanna Know
5 One More Night
6 Don't Lose My Number
7 Who Said I Would
8 Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore
9 Inside Out
10 Take Me Home
11 We Said Hello Goodbye

Sesuai forum rules, dilarang memasukan materi link download yang kemungkinan ilegal seperti crack, bajakan dan semacamnya. Software freeware dan shareware yang dibagikan/direview secara benar diperbolehkan

Link didelete, thread dapat di closed dan di move ke Archive, jika anda merasa ini kesalahan mohon pm saya

Last edited by a moderator:
Bls: Phil Collins - No Jacket Required (1985)

Link donwnload masih aktif bro, ane kira sudah pada mati seperti yang sudah-sudah
numpang nyedot yee

Back