Phil Collins - Testify (2002)

siapague

PhilCollins-TestifymenGongfront.jpg

PhilCollins-TestifymenGongback.jpg

Testify (2002) was the seventh studio album that Phil Collins released as a solo artist. The album debuted at #30 on the American Billboard Charts, which was also the album's peak position. To date, the album has peaked the lowest of his solo efforts. It was also the second Collins studio album where no track cracked the American Top 40 singles chart.

It is also his lowest-charting album in the United Kingdom, where it peaked at #15—his only solo album not to make the Top 5. It was, however, a much greater success in Continental Europe.

The main single from the album, a remake of Leo Sayer's "Can't Stop Loving You", had minor airplay and some success on the Adult Contemporary charts. The single peaked at #76 on the Billboard charts.

However, Collins's tour followed the pattern set previously on the "Dance Into the Light" tour (Trip into the Light). Although the album was not a success, his subsequent tour—the "First Final Farewell Tour"—proved to be very popular.

Code:
Artist .................. : Phil Collins
Title ................... : Testify
Release Date ............ : 2002
Genre ................... : Pop / Rock
Quality ................. : 192 kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 00:52:00  (79.MB)
Cover.................... : Front & Back

Tracklist:

1 Wake Up Call
2 Come With Me
3 Testify
4 Dont Get Me Started
5 Swing Low
6 Its Not Too Late
7 This Love This Heart
8 Driving Me Crazy
9 The Least You Can Do
10 Cant Stop Loving You
11 Thru My Eyes
12 You Touch My Heart

Sesuai forum rules, dilarang memasukan materi link download yang kemungkinan ilegal seperti crack, bajakan dan semacamnya. Software freeware dan shareware yang dibagikan/direview secara benar diperbolehkan

Link didelete, thread dapat di closed dan di move ke Archive, jika anda merasa ini kesalahan mohon pm saya

Last edited by a moderator:
Back