Where is fastest english course? Dimana kursus bahasa inggris tercepat

Re: Where is fastest english course? Dimana kursus bahasa inggris terc

gudeg: jackfruit curry ,
how abt sayur nangka???

Sayur nangka itu apaan sih??/ Kayak apa yah??? rasanya saya pernah makan dulu waktu di Indo, itu yg ada ikan asin kecil2nya bukannnn???>8~

Sayur nangka itu apaan sih??/ Kayak apa yah??? rasanya saya pernah makan dulu waktu di Indo, itu yg ada ikan asin kecil2nya bukannnn???>8~

Sayur nangka is jackfruit curry (just try to imagine how if they put jack fruit instead of chicken/fish on the curry). So you should try to find another term for gudeg.

gudeg.... in English JJC.......Jogja Jackfruit Curry

I guess no matter what English courses you take, the ultimate learning results will depend entirely on you. As for myself, I used to learn at LIA and I enjoyed learning there, since the learning methods were much to my liking and very effective. In addition, the learning atmosphere was quite enjoyable and full of fun. But that doesn't mean I recommend learning at LIA. Absolutely not. I'm just trying to convey my purest opinion, that whatever you want to achieve in learning (anything), what you will achieve is mostly due to your own maximum efforts. Am I mistaken...?

Last edited:

I guess no matter what English courses you take, the ultimate learning results will depend entirely on you. As for myself, I used to learn at LIA and I enjoyed learning there, since the learning methods were much to my liking and very effective. In addition, the learning atmosphere was quite enjoyable and full of fun. But that doesn't mean I recommend learning at LIA. Absolutely not. I'm just trying to convey my purest opinion, that whatever you want to achieve in learning (anything), what you will achieve is mostly due to your own maximum efforts. Am I mistaken...?

And I am abolutely agree with you!

i just dont recommend LIA or LPIA

they are sucks, no one of my friends learn english well there, they just playing and get new friends, not for studying

they are sucks, no one of my friends learn english well there, they just playing and get new friends, not for studying

I was taking english course in LIA till advance 4, at least i get something in my brain. and I never face alot of problem in english.
But i'll recommend direct english as the fastest english course. I went there for 1 month to take toefl course.
Well its depend on you, some ppl are very serious on their goal while others just want to hang out make friends.

I was taking english course in LIA till advance 4, at least i get something in my brain. and I never face alot of problem in english.
But i'll recommend direct english as the fastest english course. I went there for 1 month to take toefl course.
Well its depend on you, some ppl are very serious on their goal while others just want to hang out make friends.

agree...it is not the place, but it is us..so as long as we study hard, it is always something to learn!

Last edited:

Well, as you wish, buddy. I told everyone here that I didn't recommend any English courses for you to consider joining. And I totally agree that it's not the place that matters most. It's YOU! All you do to improve your English (or anything) does count. But at least, as a happy and proud graduate of one of the most reputable English courses, instead of saying "they are sucks", I would probably say "they suck". Got what I mean? And this is not what I simply obtained from the learning methods provided by LIA (or any other English courses).

The rule of thumb here is, it is your efforts that count, not the learning places you choose. However, the places can obviously give you what it takes to achieve what you wanna achieve in the most effective, time-efficient, fastest possible way.

Well, as you wish, buddy. I told everyone here that I didn't recommend any English courses for you to consider joining. And I totally agree that it's not the place that matters most. It's YOU! All you do to improve your English (or anything) does count. But at least, as a happy and proud graduate of one of the most reputable English courses, instead of saying "they are sucks", I would probably say "they suck". Got what I mean? And this is not what I simply obtained from the learning methods provided by LIA (or any other English courses).

The rule of thumb here is, it is your efforts that count, not the learning places you choose. However, the places can obviously give you what it takes to achieve what you wanna achieve in the most effective, time-efficient, fastest possible way.

You've GOT my vote

You've GOT my vote

Thanks for your votes, wnks... By the way, anyway, busway <:)>, honestly, I'm not looking for votes, or something similar... Well, if you don't mind, please join us at www.englishclub.com. You can get tons of friends there. Most of them will welcome you very cordially, I think. I first visited this site back in 2004, registered shortly afterwards and became active during the periods of 2004 and 2005. For at least 2.5 years ahead (2006-2007) I disappeared from the site, and only last week I reappeared, much to my old EC friends' surprise.

Well, there's nothing to lose, I guess. You can give it a shot, buddy, cuz it's free... ;-)

The direct link to the forums of EnglishClub.com is http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/index.php.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there. But I'm not insisting in any way. :)

Last edited:

Thanks for your votes, wnks... By the way, anyway, busway <:)>, honestly, I'm not looking for votes, or something similar... Well, if you don't mind, please join us at www.englishclub.com. You can get tons of friends there. Most of them will welcome you very cordially, I think. I first visited this site back in 2004, registered shortly afterwards and became active during the periods of 2004 and 2005. For at least 2.5 years ahead (2006-2007) I disappeared from the site, and only last week I reappeared, much to my old EC friends' surprise.

Well, there's nothing to lose, I guess. You can give it a shot, buddy, cuz it's free... ;-)

The direct link to the forums of EnglishClub.com is http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/index.php.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there. But I'm not insisting in any way. :)

nah..the vote is a gesture of agreement.. and thanks for the link, I definitely will be around there.

just go abroad and force urself in speaking english

just go abroad and force urself in speaking english

very expensive
How about those ppl who want to increase their ability in english but they dont have enough money to go abroad??

Well without any institute just like that you can speak well in English just get practice and maybe ask for going to other country, in my school there are some foreign student so i spoke with them and make me speak english well

she sells sea shell
Marry get married with Marrio in marri's room
hahaha

Back