Pepatah Petitih Harian

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no better feeling than waking up. It reminds me just how much God loves me, and that He has a great plan for the rest of my life.

To love means loving the unlovable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.

Love doesn't have to be so complicated. It can be as simple as being with someone who makes you happy like nobody else can.

Moving on isn't about stop loving & forgetting someone. It's about having the strength to say I still love u, but you're not worth the pain.

Fall in love but don't get lost in it, Love can be overwhelming, it can consume you if you let it, remember there was a 'U' before 'US'.

Life is about being happy and taking everything as it comes. Smile, think positive, always tell the truth, and have faith in God.

Being humble is very important. God loves a kind heart that listens. We should never boast, because that doesn't impress God.

To find happiness, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, and something to inspire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back