Pepatah Petitih Harian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh at stupid jokes. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. It's the small moments that make life grand.

Never be ashamed of who you are. You have to accept that not everyone is going to love you back, that's why it's important to love yourself.

Love is weakest when there is more doubt than trust, but love is strongest when we learn to trust in spite of doubts.

Confidence is admitting who you are, what you've done, and loving yourself for who you've become, no matter what others think of you.

A person must be able to be alone and find happiness within themselves, before they can ever expect to be happy with someone else

When you really love someone nothing they do or say can stop you from loving them but if they don't treat you right love YOURSELF and leave.

I get jealous easily; but I love sincerely. I get angry quickly; I'll miss u immediately. I forgive maybe; I forget hardly.

The best part is not hoping that a person will love u as much as u do, but knowing that u love that person far more than anyone else could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back