Pepatah Petitih Harian

Status
Not open for further replies.
The butterfly doesn't know how long he has to live, but that doesn't stop him from spreading his wings and his joy.

No matter the distance between us, I'm as close to you today as I was yesterday, for as long as you're in my heart, we're never truly apart.

Worry is a waste of time & energy. It doesn't change anything. All it does is steal your joy & hinder your ability to make positive changes.

Communication is key, and like most of the things in the world, it's tricky - there are ways and time for and for not saying certain things.

You can't force someone to like you or love you, but if you live life right one day they will realize what they lost.

You cannot grow unless you are willing to change. You will never improve yourself if you cling to what used to be.

God is ALWAYS doing a work in your life. Sometimes He may be behind the scenes, and u may not feel it right away, but he is there.

Once you have true feelings for someone, it will always be there. You may not like them anymore, but you still care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back