05. Moment in Black
06. Forlorn (bonus)

Tristesse:
01. Thoughts of Tranquility
02. A Poem for the Dead
03. Yearning for Heaven
04. Heartache (bonus)
05. Dying (bonus)

Sesuai forum rules, dilarang memasukan materi link download yang kemungkinan ilegal seperti crack, bajakan dan semacamnya. Software freeware dan shareware yang dibagikan/direview secara benar diperbolehkan

Link didelete, thread dapat di closed dan di move ke Archive, jika anda merasa ini kesalahan mohon pm saya

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Official Rock/Metal Album

417RTV3HDBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Epoch of Unlight
What Will Be Has Been
United States of America
Black/Death Metal

01. Ad Infinitum
02. Undone Within
03. Silver Mistress
04. Burning As One
05. ... What Will Be Has Been
06. Crimson Might (And Glory)
07. (From Northern Aeries To) The Infinite Cycle Of The Unborn Lord
08. The Day The Light Hath Died
09. Conflagration Of Hate
10. Immortal Crucify

jnfUX6AqN.jpg

Exorcist
Nightmare Theatre
United States of America
Thrash Metal

01. Black Mass
02. The Invocation
03. Burnt Offerings
04. The Hex
05. Possessed
06. Call for the Exorcist
07. Death by Bewitchment
08. The Trial
09. Execution of the Witches
10. Consuming Flames of Redemption
11. Megawatt Mayhem
12. Riding to Hell
13. Queen of the Dead
14. Lucifer's Lament
15. The Banishment

ftt.jpg

Funeral
Tragedies - Tristesse
Norway
1995 - 1994
Doom Metal

Tragedies:
01. Taarene
02. Under Ebony Shades
03. Demise
04. When Nightfall Clasps
05. Moment in Black
06. Forlorn (bonus)

Tristesse:
01. Thoughts of Tranquility
02. A Poem for the Dead
03. Yearning for Heaven
04. Heartache (bonus)
05. Dying (bonus)
Sesuai forum rules, dilarang memasukan materi link download yang kemungkinan ilegal seperti crack, bajakan dan semacamnya. Software freeware dan shareware yang dibagikan/direview secara benar diperbolehkan

Link didelete, thread dapat di closed dan di move ke Archive, jika anda merasa ini kesalahan mohon pm saya

Bryan Adams - The Best Of Me (1999)

Bryan Adams - The Best Of Me (1999)

bryan_adams_the_best_of_me_1999_ret.jpg

bryan_adams_the_best_of_me_1999_-1.jpg

Bryan Adams, OC, OBC (born Bryan Guy Adams on November 5, 1959) is a Canadian rock singer-songwriter and photographer. Rolling Stone magazine describes Adams as having an “unerring gift for radio-friendly pop hooks" and in 1992, Adams won the 34th Grammy Awards, for "Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media" for his work on the Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves soundtrack. He has been nominated for several Grammy Awards; and was first nominated at the 28th Grammy Awards for Reckless and "It's Only Love". He has been awarded the Order of Canada and the Order of British Columbia for contributions to popular music and philanthropic work via his own foundation, which helps improve education for people around the world.[1][2] Adams was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame in 1998 and in April 2006, he was inducted into the Music Hall of Fame at Canada's Juno Awards.[3][4] He was nominated for his fifth Golden Globe in 2007 for songwriting on the film Bobby and has been nominated three times for Academy Awards for his music in film.

Code:
Artist .................. : Bryan Adams
Title ................... : The Best Of Me
Release Date ............ : 1999
Genre ................... : Rock
Quality ................. : 128 kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 00:57:00  (81.MB)
Cover.................... : Front

Tracklist:

1. "The Best of Me"
2. "Can't Stop This Thing We Started"
3. "I'm Ready"
4. "Summer of '69"
5. "Let's Make a Night to Remember"
6. "All for Love"
7. "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman"
8. "Run to You"
9. "Cloud Number Nine"
10. "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You"
11. "Back to You"
12. "When You're Gone"
13. "Please Forgive Me"
14. "The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You"
15. "Inside Out"
16. "Don't Give Up"

Phil Collins Complete Collections

Phil Collins Complete Collections

Philcollins2.jpg

Philip David Charles "Phil" Collins LVO OBE (born 30 January 1951 in Chiswick, London)[1] is an English[2][3][4] singer-songwriter, drummer, keyboardist and actor best known as the lead singer and drummer of English progressive rock group Genesis and as a Grammy and Academy Award-winning solo artist.

Collins sang the lead vocals on eight American chart-toppers between 1984 and 1989; seven as a solo artist and one with Genesis. His singles, often dealing with lost love, ranged from the drum-heavy "In the Air Tonight", to the dance pop of "Sussudio", to the political statements of his most successful song, "Another Day in Paradise". His international popularity transformed Genesis from a progressive rock group to a regular on the pop charts and an early MTV mainstay.

Collins' professional career began as a drummer, first with obscure rock group Flaming Youth and then more famously with Genesis. In Genesis, Collins originally supplied backing vocals for front man Peter Gabriel, singing lead on only two songs: "For Absent Friends" from 1971's Nursery Cryme album and "More Fool Me" from Selling England by the Pound, which was released in 1973. On Gabriel's departure in 1975, Collins became the group's lead singer. As the decade closed, Genesis's first international hit, "Follow You, Follow Me", demonstrated a drastic change from the band's early years.

His concurrent solo career, heavily influenced by his personal life, brought both him and Genesis commercial success. According to Atlantic Records, Collins' total worldwide sales as a solo artist, as of 2002, were 150 million

Phil Collins CD Covers :

Re: Phil Collins Complete Collections

Phil Collins - Face Value (1981)

PhilCollins-FacevaluemenGongfront.jpg

PhilCollins-FacevaluemenGongback.jpg

Face Value is the title of Phil Collins' debut solo album, released in February 1981. The album includes one of Collins' biggest, and perhaps most enduring hits, "In the Air Tonight".

Like the album that followed, Hello, I Must Be Going!, most of the songs on Face Value are based on the pain and anger Collins felt while he was going through his divorce.

Other singles didn't have the same chart success as "In the Air Tonight", they were: "I Missed Again", which reached No. 14 in the UK and No. 19 in the USA. Also "If Leaving Me Is Easy" was released as a single, reaching No. 17 in the UK, but was never released as a single in the USA.

This is the only Phil Collins album to include a hidden track.

One of the songs not included on this album, was a track titled "How can you just sit there?", which was the working title for the song that later became, "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)". Phil had stated in an interview in 1985 that the reason why the song was left off the album was that he felt the album had "too many ballads".

Code:
Artist .................. : Phil Collins
Title ................... : Face Value 
Release Date ............ : 1981
Genre ................... : Pop / Rock
Playtime ................ : 00:42:00  (46.MB)
Cover.................... : Front & Back

Tracklist:

1 In The Air Tonight
2 This Must Be Love
3 Behind The Lines
4 The Roof Is Leaking
5 Droned
6 Hand In Hand
7 I Missed Again
8 You Know What I Mean
9 Thunder And Lightning
10 I'm Not Moving
11 If Leaving Me Is Easy
12 Tomorrow Never Knows

Phil Collins - Hello I Must Be Going (1983)

PhilCollins-HelloImustbegoingmen-1.jpg

PhilCollins-HelloImustbegoingmenGon.jpg

Hello, I Must Be Going! is the second studio album by British singer-songwriter Phil Collins. It was originally released November 1, 1982 and a CD version released in 1988. This album's name comes from the Marx Brothers' song with the same name, featured in the movie Animal Crackers. The album was promoted with a tour of the same name

One of the highlights of the album is the cover version of the Supremes hit "You Can't Hurry Love", which is one of Collins' best-known singles, although none of the other single releases from the album made any significant impact on the charts. Other notable tracks include the modern-jazz instrumental "The West Side", and "Thru These Walls", a dark voyeuristic song about a man listening through the wall to his neighbors partaking in unseemly nighttime activities -- or at least that's what he's imagining at the time. The more upbeat tracks serve as a preamble to the more commercial sound of the next album No Jacket Required. The album takes much of its inspiration from the problems in Collins' personal life, most notably the painful divorce he was going through at the time. This accounts for the dark and embittered tone on several of the tracks, including the single "I Don't Care Anymore". Co-produced with Hugh Padgham, the gated reverb sound of the drum kit is employed in full yet again, with a mixture of very dry drum sounds on tracks like "I Cannot Believe It's True" in contrast to the huge acoustics used on "Do You Know, Do You Care?".

Code:
Title ................... : Hello I Must Be Going 
Release Date ............ : 1983
Playtime ................ : 00:41:00  (43.MB)

Tracklist:

1 I Don't Care Anymore
2 I Cannot Believe It's True
3 Like China
4 Do You Know Do You Care
5 You Can't Hurry Love
6 It Don't Matter To Me
7 Thru These Walls
8 Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
9 West Side
10 Why Can't It Wait Till Morning

Phil Collins - No Jacket Required (1985)

PhilCollins-NojacketrequiredmenG-1.jpg

PhilCollins-NojacketrequiredmenGong.jpg

No Jacket Required is an album by English singer-songwriter Phil Collins, released on 25 January 1985. It was his third solo album and to date remains his most commercially successful. The album went to number 1 in various parts of the world, including the United States, where it was at the top of the charts for seven weeks,[1] United Kingdom and Canada. Remixes of six songs from the album were later included on the 12"ers compilation.

Four singles were released from the album: "One More Night", "Sussudio", "Don't Lose My Number" and "Take Me Home". All four singles were top ten hits in the Billboard Hot 100 Chart, while the three singles that were released in the UK all reached the top 20 there. Its biggest selling singles in the US were "Sussudio" and "One More Night", both of which went to number one.[2]

No Jacket Required features various guest vocalists, including Helen Terry, Peter Gabriel and Sting. Many of the songs, including "Long Long Way To Go," also appeared in various episodes of Miami Vice, and "The Man With the Horn" was re-written and re-recorded for the episode "Phil the Shill".[3] "We Said Hello Goodbye" was re-recorded for the movie Playing for Keeps.

The album was positively received and won the Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 1985.[4] Stephen Holden of The New York Times said that the album was "quietly revolutionizing and expanding the role of the drums in pop record making".[5] Collins embarked on The No Jacket Required World Tour concert in 1985 which was also successful. During the tour, Collins received critical acclaim for appearing at both the Philadelphia and Wembley Stadium Live Aid events on the same day.

Code:
Title ................... : No Jacket Required
Release Date ............ : 1985
Playtime ................ : 00:48:00  (48.MB)

Tracklist:

1 Sussudio
2 Only You Know And I Know
3 Long Long Way To Go
4 I Don't Wanna Know
5 One More Night
6 Don't Lose My Number
7 Who Said I Would
8 Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore
9 Inside Out
10 Take Me Home
11 We Said Hello Goodbye

Phil Collins - But Seriously (1989)

phil_collins_but_seriously_1989_ret.jpg

PhilCollins-ButseriouslymenGongback.jpg

This 4th solo album from Phil Collins, which was released in 1989 to commercial success, and its no wonder. Every song is exciting, and different from the last, and also more to the point, different to all other artists. Take the opener "Hang In Long Enough" - a song about overcoming obstacles in life, an up beat catchy song in just a few listens it's infectious! "Do You Remember" - a lovely sweet reminisance of good times with a lover. Colours, an 8 minute epic about the problems in Africa which is so unbelievably fast paced and catchy it's really hard to find someone who wouldn't like it ifmore… they heard it. We have the other well known classics "I Wish It Would Rain Down" and "Another Day In Paradise", to be truthful, no song on this album is filler every song is brilliant and Phil Collins singing is wonderfully powerful, yet at the same time delicate and thoughtful...A classic even non Phil Collins fanatics will enjoy this popular music...without the cheese.

Code:
Title ................... : But Seriously
Release Date ............ : 1989
Quality ................. : 320 kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 00:58:00  (101.MB)

Tracklist:

1 Hang In Long Enough
2 That's Just The Way It Is
3 Do You Remember
4 Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
5 Colours
6 I Wish It Would Rain Down
7 Another Day In Paradise
8 Heat On The Street
9 All Of My Life
10 Saturday Night And Sunday Morning
11 Father To Son
12 Find A Way To My Heart

Phil Collins - Serious hits live (1990)

PhilCollins-SerioushitslivemenGongi.jpg

PhilCollins-SerioushitslivemenGongb.jpg

Instead of providing a live concert experience, they took the approach of putting a 'hits only' selection for the album. While the performances feature Collins and his band at their best, the audio quality was sub-par for the CD version. The album has a very 'stadium crowd feel' quality that various other live albums from the early 90's had.

The live video (and recently released DVD) version features one entire concert. The concert captures a live performance from Germany, which Collins has hailed as his best performance due to the energy of the people of Germany after the collapse of the Berlin wall.

At this point in Collins' career, his vocal skills and band playing were probably at their best. The DVD presents an in-depth personal look at his solo concert experience. Special moments include the crowd not allowing the concert to continue with continued applause after Something Happened on the Way to Heaven, and the lighter vigil during One More Night.

Code:
Title ................... : Serious hits live
Release Date ............ : 1990
Playtime ................ : 00:52:00  (72.MB)

Tracklist:

1. "Something Happened on the Way to Heaven" – 4:59
2. "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)" – 3:28
3. "Who Said I Would" – 4:28
4. "One More Night" – 5:49
5. "Don't Lose My Number" – 4:42
6. "Do You Remember?" – 5:40
7. "Another Day in Paradise" – 5:36
8. "Separate Lives" – 5:16
9. "In the Air Tonight" – 6:35
10. "You Can't Hurry Love" – 2:54
11. "Two Hearts" – 3:07
12. "Sussudio" – 7:14
13. "A Groovy Kind of Love - 3:25
14. "Easy Lover" – 4:46
15. "Take Me Home" – 8:39

Phil Collins - Both Sides (1993)

PhilCollins-BothsidesmenGong.jpg

PhilCollins-BothsidesmenGongback.jpg

Both Sides was also notable for the fact that Collins made it entirely on his own, without his usual loyal collaborators, such as producer Hugh Padgham, guitarist Daryl Stuermer, bassist Leland Sklar and the Phenix Horns. Instead, Collins played and recorded at his home studio all the instruments himself as well as taking care of the production duties. This has been the only album upon which Phil Collins has played all the instruments himself with no collaboration from other musicians. For the first time, Collins wrote sleeve notes explaining the meaning of each of the songs on the album.

Collins claims this album to be the one he is most proud of[citation needed]. The sound of the album is different from most previous albums because most of the songs were recorded in Collins's house and taken to the studio for additional work. He touches on politics and "the daily cloud of terrorism Britain seems to live under" on "We Wait and We Wonder", but also on a maturing disenchantment with the youth culture on "We're Sons of Our Fathers". The melancholy style of the majority of the songs—as a return to the style of his early albums Face Value and Hello, I Must Be Going!—was because the songs chronicled the widely publicised breakup of his second marriage to Jill Tavelman.

Code:
Title ................... : Both Sides
Release Date ............ : 1993
Quality ................. : 192 kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 00:52:00  (64.MB)

Tracklist:

1 Both Sides Of The Story
2 Can't Turn Back The Years
3 Everyday
4 I've Forgotten Everythin'
5 We're Sons Of Our Fathers
6 Can't Find My Way
7 Survivors
8 We Fly So Close
9 There's A Place For Us
10 We Want And We Wonder
11 Please Come Out Tonight

Phil Collins - Dance into the Light (1996)

PhilCollins-Danceintothelightmen-1.jpg

PhilCollins-DanceintothelightmenGon.jpg

After the disappointing sales of his prior album, Both Sides, Phil Collins returned with his most upbeat album since 1985's No Jacket Required. With the notable exception of "Just Another Story", the album contained numerous up-tempo tracks including the Beatles-inspired "It's in Your Eyes", "Wear My Hat", and the album's title track.

In the liner notes Collins states that he does not use a drum machine on this album; this was in response to many fan complaints that Both Sides was mostly backed by a drum machine.[citation needed]

Sales for this album also were disappointing, and despite hitting #21 on the Billboard 200, the album became Collins' poorest selling album to date (it is now his second-poorest selling studio album next to 2002's Testify). Dance into the Light went Gold in the U.S., selling 850,000 copies. The album was Collins' first to not contain any American Top 40 hits, with the title track only reaching #45 (although it cracked the Top 10 in the UK). Collins would not chart again with an American Top 40 single until 1999's "You'll Be in My Heart", the main single from Disney's animated feature, Tarzan.

"Dance into the Light" was the only song from the album to appear on Collins's Hits collection.

Despite the disappointing sales of the album, Collins' subsequent U.S. tour in support of the album -- titled A Trip Into the Light -- was one of the highest performing tours of the year, regularly selling out arenas across the United States. This album also marked the studio debut of the Vine Street Horns, who had replaced the Phenix Horns beginning with the Both Sides tour.

Code:
Title ................... : Dance into the Light
Release Date ............ : 1996
Quality ................. : 196 kbps to 320 kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 00:52:00  (59.MB)

Tracklist:

1 Dance Into The Light
2 That`s What You Said
3 Lorenzo
4 Just Another Story
5 Love Police
6 Wear My Hat
7 It`s In Your Eyes
8 Oughta Know By Now
9 Take Me Down
10 The Same Moon
11 River So Wide
12 No Matter Who
13 The Times They Are A-Changin`

Phil Collins - Testify (2002)

PhilCollins-TestifymenGongfront.jpg

PhilCollins-TestifymenGongback.jpg

Testify (2002) was the seventh studio album that Phil Collins released as a solo artist. The album debuted at #30 on the American Billboard Charts, which was also the album's peak position. To date, the album has peaked the lowest of his solo efforts. It was also the second Collins studio album where no track cracked the American Top 40 singles chart.

It is also his lowest-charting album in the United Kingdom, where it peaked at #15—his only solo album not to make the Top 5. It was, however, a much greater success in Continental Europe.

The main single from the album, a remake of Leo Sayer's "Can't Stop Loving You", had minor airplay and some success on the Adult Contemporary charts. The single peaked at #76 on the Billboard charts.

However, Collins's tour followed the pattern set previously on the "Dance Into the Light" tour (Trip into the Light). Although the album was not a success, his subsequent tour—the "First Final Farewell Tour"—proved to be very popular.

Code:
Title ................... : Testify
Release Date ............ : 2002
Quality ................. : 192 kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 00:52:00  (81.MB)

Tracklist:

1 Wake Up Call
2 Come With Me
3 Testify
4 Dont Get Me Started
5 Swing Low
6 Its Not Too Late
7 This Love This Heart
8 Driving Me Crazy
9 The Least You Can Do
10 Cant Stop Loving You
11 Thru My Eyes
12 You Touch My Heart

REO Speedwagon The Hits (2002)

REO Speedwagon The Hits (2002)

reo_speedwagon_hits_1988_retail_cd-.jpg

reo_speedwagon_hits_1988_retail_-1.jpg

REO Speedwagon is an American rock band that grew in popularity in the Midwestern United States during the 1970s and peaked in the early 1980s. REO Speedwagon hits include "Keep On Loving You" and "Can't Fight This Feeling". Both songs are power ballads, the former being prototypical of the genre and appearing on the group's most commercially successful album, Hi Infidelity, which also included the hit "Take It on the Run," a song that peaked at number five on the U.S. charts.

Code:
Artist .................. : REO Speedwagon
Title ................... : The Hits
Release Date ............ : Apr 30, 2002
Genre ................... : Pop / Classic Rock
Playtime ................ : 00:57:00  (81.MB)

Track List :

1. I Don't Want to Lose You
2. Here With Me
3. Roll With the Changes
4. Keep on Loving You
5. That Ain't Love
6. Take It on the Run
7. In My Dreams
8. Don't Let Him Go
9. Can't Fight This Feeling
10. Keep Pushin'
11. Time For Me to Fly
12. One Lonely Night
13. Back on the Road Again
14. Ridin' the Storm Out

Rod Stewart - The Best of Rod Stewart (2006)

Rod Stewart - The Best of Rod Stewart (2006)

rod_stewart_the_best_of_rod_stewart.jpg

rod_stewart_the_best_of_rod_stew-1.jpg

Roderick David "Rod" Stewart CBE (born 10 January 1945) is a British singer and songwriter born and raised in London, England and currently residing in Epping. He has Scottish and English parentage.

With his distinctive raspy voice, Stewart came to prominence in the late 1960s and early '70s with The Jeff Beck Group and then Faces. He launched his solo career in 1969 with his debut album An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down. His work with The Jeff Beck Group and The Faces proved to be influential on the formation of the heavy metal and punk rock genres, respectively.[1][2] Both bands were also pioneers of blues-rock.

With his career in its fifth decade, Stewart has achieved numerous solo hit singles worldwide, most notably in the UK, where he has garnered six consecutive number one albums and his tally of 62 hit singles include 31 that reached the top 10, six of which gained the number one position. He has also had 16 top ten singles in the USA, with four of these reaching number one. His most-known solo hit singles are "Maggie May", "You Wear It Well", "Sailing", "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)", "Hot Legs", "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?", "Forever Young" and "Rhythm of My Heart." It has been estimated that Stewart's album and single sales total more than 250 million,[3] earning him a place on the list of best-selling music artists.

Code:
Artist .................. : Rod Stewart
Title ................... : The Best of Rod Stewart
Release Date ............ : 2006
Genre ................... : Rock / Pop
Playtime ................ : 00:57:00  (55.MB)

Tracklist:

1 Maggie May
2 You Wear It Well
3 Baby Jane
4 Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
5 I Was Only Joking
6 This Old Heart Of Mine
7 Sailing
8 I Don't Want To Talk About It
9 You're In My Heart
10 Young Turks
11 What Am I Gonna Do (I'm So In Love With You)
12 First Cut Is The Deepest
13 Killing Of Georgie
14 Tonight's The Night
15 Every Beat Of My Heart
16 Downtown Train

Santana - Simply The Best (1969 - 1987)

Santana - Simply The Best (1969 - 1987)

SANTANA-SimplyTheBestBoitier.jpg

SANTANA-SimplyTheBestBack.jpg

Carlos Augusto Santana Alves (born July 20, 1947 in Jalisco, Mexico) is a Grammy Award-winning Mexican-American rock musician and guitarist. He became famous in the late 1960s and early 1970s with his band, Santana, which created a highly successful blend of rock, salsa, and jazz fusion. The band's sound featured his melodic, blues-based guitar lines set against Latin percussion such as timbales and congas. Santana continued to work in these forms over the following decades. He experienced a sudden resurgence of popularity and critical acclaim in the late 1990s. Rolling Stone also named Santana number 15 on their list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time in 2003

Code:
Artist .................. : Santana
Title ................... : Simply The Best (1969 - 1987)
Release Date ............ : 2006
Genre ................... : Pop/Rock
Quality ................. : 256 kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 01:07:00  (99.MB)

Tracklist:

01. Black Magic Woman
02. Oye Como Va
03. Jingo
04. Guajira
05. Evil Ways
06. Hannibal
07. I Love You Much Too Much
08. Everything's Coming Our Way
09. Hold On
10. I'll Be Waiting
11. No One To Depend On
12. Winning
13. Europa

The Everly Brothers - Gold Greatest Hits (1993)

The Everly Brothers - Gold Greatest Hits (1993)

TheEverlyBrothers-Gold-front-1.jpg

The Everly Brothers (Don Everly, born Isaac Donald Everly February 1, 1937, Brownie, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky, Phil Everly, born Phillip Everly, January 19, 1939, Chicago, Illinois) are brothers and top-selling country-influenced rock and roll performers, known for steel-string guitar playing and close harmony singing. The Everlys are the most successful U.S. rock and roll duo on the Hot 100. Their greatest period came between 1957 and 1964.

Their father Ike Everly was a musician. Ike, with Merle Travis, Mose Rager, and Kennedy Jones, was honored by the construction of The Four Legends Fountain in Drakesboro, Kentucky.

Code:
Artist .................. : The Everly Brothers
Title ................... : Gold Greatest Hits
Release Date ............ : 1993
Genre ................... : Pop
Quality ................. : 320 kbps / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 01:09:00  (102.MB)

Track list

1. All I Have To Do Is Dream
2. Wake Up Little susie
3. Take A Message To Mary
4. Let It Be Me
5. When Will I Be Loved
6. Bird Dog
7. Bye Bye Love
8. Problems
9. Be Bop A Lula
10. Till I Kissed You
11. Claudette
12. Devoted To You
13. Rit It Up
14. Barbara Allen
15. I Wonder If I Care As Much
16. Like Strangers
17. Should We Tell Him
18. Love Of My LIfe
19. Poor Jenny
20. This Little Girl Of Mine

The Mamas & the Papas - The Best of (1989)

The Mamas & the Papas - The Best of (1989)

The_Mamas_The_Papas_-_The_Best_O-1.jpg

The_Mamas_The_Papas_-_The_Best_O-2.jpg

The Mamas & the Papas (credited as The Mama's and the Papa's on the debut album cover) were a vocal group of the 1960s. The group recorded and performed from 1965 to 1968 with a short reunion in 1971, releasing five albums and ten hit singles. They have sold nearly 40 million records worldwide.

Code:
Artist .................. : The Mamas & the Papas
Title ................... : The Best of
Release Date ............ : 1989
Genre ................... : Speed Metal
Quality ................. : 320 kbps / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 01:27:00  (154.MB)

* Cass Elliot
* John Phillips
* Denny Doherty
* Michelle Phillips

Track list

1. California Dreamin
2. Monday Monday
3. I Saw Her Again Last Night
4. Words of Love
5. Dedicated to The One I Love
6. Creeque Alley
7. Dream a Little Dream of Me
8. It's Getting Better
9. Made Your Own Kind of Music
10. Look Through My Window
11. Twelve Thirty
12. Glad to be Unhappy
13. Straight Shooter
14. For The Love of NY
15. Do You Wanna Dance
16. Go Where You Wanna Go
17. Somebody Groovy
18. Shooting Star
19. People Like Us
20. I Can Dream Can't I

The Police - Greatest Hits (1992)

The Police - Greatest Hits (1992)

the_police_greatest_hits_1992_retai.jpg

the_police_greatest_hits_1992_re-1.jpg

There are quite a few Police/Police-Sting compilations doing the rounds at the moment. Avoid all of them and buy this ! Greatest Hits is just that, a sixteen-track, chronologically correct retropsective which provides us with all the big hit singles, plus a couple of classic album cuts such as Beds To Big Without You, Tea In The Sahara and the utterly brilliant power-pop of Synchronicity II (a US single). With Sting's ever-thoughtful lyrics, Andy Summers' sublime muscianship (he was the real cornerstone of the band) and Stuart Copeland's brilliantly tight percussion, there is something here formore… everyone. From the reggae-esque Roxanne (1978), the gorgeous simplicity of the bass-line on Walking On The Moon (1979), the pure pop joy of Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic (1981) to their all time classic single Every Breath You Take (1983), you can really begin to appreciate the musical evolution of the band over the years, with the quality control never letting-up throughout. They probably had another classic album or two in them after 1983 but by then they were all fist-fighting in the studio, couldn't stand the sight of each other and Sting was being rapidly lulled by the A&M money men into his solid if not a little dull solo career. They briefly reformed in 1986, and as a prequel to a new album, cut a poor remake of their 1980 single Don't Stand So Close To Me, which the compilists have thankfully not tagged onto the end of this collection. Once again the punch-ups and musical differences prevailed and The Police were finally and lamentably laid to rest.Between 1981 and 1983, The Police were deservedly the biggest band in the world and much of their best material was produced during this period (especially on their Synchroncity album), but this is not to criticize their first three albums from 1978-1980 which were also brilliant in their own right. All of their key material between 1978 and 1983 is present and correct.Thus, The Police Greatest Hits is by far the best compilation out there and will probably not be bettered, so go out and get it now before the record company deletes it from their catalogue.

Code:
Artist .................. : The Police
Title ................... : Greatest Hits
Release Date ............ : 1992
Genre ................... : Rock / New Wave
Playtime ................ : 00:59:00  (92.MB)

Tracklist:

1 Roxanne
2 Can't Stand Losing You
3 So Lonely
4 Message In A Bottle
5 Walking On The Moon
6 Bed's Too Big Without You
7 Don't Stand So Close To Me
8 De Do Do Do De Da Da Da
9 Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
10 Invisible Sun
11 Spirits In The Material World
12 Synchronicity II
13 Every Breath You Take
14 King Of Pain
15 Wrapped Around Your Finger
16 Tea In The Sahara

Tina Turner - All the Best (2004)

Tina Turner - All the Best (2004)

TinaTurnerFront.jpg

TinaTurnerBack.jpg

Tina Turner (born Anna Mae Bullock, November 26, 1939) is an American singer and actress whose career has spanned over 50 years and who has won numerous awards. Her achievements in the rock music genre have led to her being referred to as "The Queen of Rock 'n' Roll".[1][2][3] She has also had leading roles in major motion pictures.

Turner is one of the world's most popular entertainers (see: biggest-selling music artists of all time) and she has been called the most successful female rock artist ever[4] with record sales nearly 200 million copies worldwide.[5][6] She has sold more concert tickets than any other solo music performer in history.[7][8] Turner has accumulated hit albums and singles worldwide as a solo act and with former husband, Ike Turner (as a member of the Ike & Tina Turner Revue).[9]

She is known for her energetic stage presence,[2] powerful vocals, career longevity,[7] and widespread appeal.[10] She has had tremendous success touring and is popular around the world. In 2008, Turner left semi-retirement to embark on her Tina!: 50th Anniversary Tour.[11][12] Turner's tour has become one of the highest selling ticketed shows of 2008-2009.

Code:
Artist .................. : Tina Turner
Title ................... : All the Best
Release Date ............ : 2004
Playtime ................ : 01:12:00  (113.MB)

Tracklist:

1 Open Arms
2 Nutbush City Limits - Ike Turner, Tina Turner
3 What You Get Is What You See
4 Missing You
5 Best
6 River Deep, Mountain High
7 When the Heartache Is Over
8 Let's Stay Together
9 I Don't Wanna Fight
10 Whatever You Need
11 I Can't Stand the Rain
12 Goldeneye
13 I Don't Wanna Lose You
14 Great Spirits
15 Proud Mary
16 Addicted to Love [Live]

Toto - Best Ballads (1995)

Toto - Best Ballads (1995)

toto_best_ballads_1995_retail_cd-fr.jpg

toto_best_ballads_1995_retail_cd-ba.jpg

Toto was an American rock band founded in 1977[1] by some of the most popular and experienced session musicians of the era. The band enjoyed great commercial success in the 1980s, beginning with the band's self-titled debut, released in 1978, which immediately brought the band into the mainstream rock spectrum of the time. Continuing with 1982's critically acclaimed and commercially successful Toto IV, Toto became one of the biggest selling music groups of their era. They also composed the theme music for the film Dune. Although their popularity in the United States diminished in the 1990s and 2000s, they continued to tour and sold out arenas, clubs, and theaters internationally. Toto was known for their technical prowess in the studio, as well as a musical style that combines elements of pop, rock, soul, funk, progressive rock, hard rock, R&B, and jazz, and although they were regularly associated with the soft rock genre, and particularly the neo-progressive rock genre, this broad array of musical styles helped them appeal to a variety of musicians and non-musician listeners. The band released 17 albums and have sold over 30 million records to date.[1] Their 18th release Falling In Between Live, was released in August 2007. It had been recorded in March 2007 in Paris. As a result of guitarist Steve Lukather's departure from the band, Toto broke up after the last leg of their 2008 tour.

Code:
Artist .................. : Toto
Title ................... : Best Ballads
Release Date ............ : 1995
Genre ................... : Jazz
Playtime ................ : 00:44:00  (73.MB)

Tracklist:

1 Secret Love
2 I'll Be Over You
3 Africa
4 99
5 Mama
6 Somewhere Tonight
7 Takin' It Back
8 I Won't Hold You Back
9 Anna
10 Georgy Porgy
11 Lea
12 It's a Feeling
13 Rosanna
14 Angela
15 Only You
16 Out of Love
17 2 Hearts

Back