Pepatah Petitih Harian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's moments quickly become tomorrow's memory. So appreciate every moment for what it is, because the gift of life is life itself.

Don't sit there crying about the past when you could be creating your own happiness. A smile is a choice, not a miracle.

There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either in or out. There's no such thing as a life in-between.

My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.

Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.

Taking care of ourselves is an important part of taking care of others. The healthier the tree, the better the fruit it can offer.

Challenging yourself is what keeps life interesting, fascinating and motivating. Keep it fresh, keep it you and keep pushing forward.

If you don't start somewhere, you'll never get anywhere. If you don't step forward, you are always in the same place.

Do not let the shadows of your past darken the doorstep of your present and future. Let go, forgive and move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back