Pepatah Petitih Harian

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you truly love someone, you won't just love them for who they are to the world, you love someone for who they are when they are with you

God loves you, He wants to bless you, He wants you to prosper. Don't allow your current situation to make you think otherwise.

Sometimes as much as you want to hold on to something you have to let it go because God has something else better in store.

Never let anything stop you from doing what you want to do. If you put your mind & heart into everything that you do, nothing can stop you.

Life has knocked me down a few times. It showed me things I never wanted to see, sadness & failures. But one thing for sure, I always get up

If order for God to direct your path you must start walking. Take that first step of faith and he will guide you.

There's no use worrying and stressing out over something that happened in the past, because there's not a thing you can do to change it.

Remember, u are a breathtaking masterpiece. God does not create anything less than perfect. We are all perfect in our own unique ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back