Pepatah Petitih Harian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anger doesn't bring a solution. Tears do not bring back the past. Only smile & forgiveness can make you a winner

Life isn't just a beginning and an end. It's the journey you made to carve yourself into what you are and what you can become.

Never be ashamed of how you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that comes to you, and to follow a path that makes you happy.

Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you could not do.

Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it is our choice to scream in fear or scream in delight.

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost. When health is lost, something is lost. When character is lost, all is lost.

No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress.. you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.

I am strong because I know my weakness. I am alive because I am a fighter. I laugh because I've known sadness.

Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how awesome you are if you can't see it yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back